Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hiatus

After waking up to TWO snappy emails from guys that I've talked to a bit, I'm considering a slight hiatus from the website.

The first came from Mr. "in a relationship" on facebook. After he replied that he just "hadn't changed it in years" I lost interest- even after his email to "tell him more about myself." I didn't respond. I recieved an email back this morning saying, "OR just DON'T respond at all." Eek.

Then there was the Burlington guy. Cute. Very athletic. Hunted with Falcons. <-- yeah, I didn't make that up. He runs 8 miles a day. I run only when being chased. I asked if he went out much, and he replied.. "define going out." I didn't reply at all. Email received last night? "Wow, you've already lost interest?" Dang. Give a girl a day or two.

I think I need like a weeks vacation from blind dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment