Wednesday, December 14, 2011

When in doubt: meddle.

I have a friend. We'll call her T. She had gone through a horrible engagement break up from someone who turned out to be the exact opposite of the kind of man that deserved her. T wasn't looking for love. She wasn't looking for a boyfriend. So, what did I do? Made her an online profile complete with a quite accurate summary of who she is written by yours truly. I know, I know. You're probably thinking.. "you did what?!" She didn't love the idea at first. But, but, but... only a few days in, I found the guy. He was perfect. His profile may has well have said.. Suddenly seeking T. That was it. They were going to have to meet. So, I did what any meddling friend would do. I sent him a "meet me request" which sparked his interest enough to email a brief..."so you wanna meet me huh?" I'll never forget the text i received from T saying, "umm.. why does so and so think I want to meet him." See.. what had happened was... :)

After a few weeks of emails and texts, they finally met. And 4 months later.. they're still dating. What can I say? I really know how to pick 'em.. for other people of course. Finding a decent one for myself? Riiiiight.

No comments:

Post a Comment