Yikes, this blog has been horribly neglected. So much has happened since D-bag Corey. Who, by the way, I did end up going out with- and he was just as much a deusch as I suspected.
Then there was Mr. Vogel. He was a high school football coach (naturally) and we went out twice. He was a previous Match guy who turned facebook friend for ohhhh probably a good 8 months before he ever got the balls to ask me out. We went out for drinks the first night, and watched a movie at his house the next. Turns out Mr. Vogel was a sexter. That's right. I said SEXTER. Okay, nothing wrong with a little scandalous fun- however, when you never call again for no reason (and by no reason, i mean literally no reason) it makes me wonder what you were really after. On to the next..
On to Ben. Ben was 32 and from Martinsville. 45 minutes seemed a bit far, but what the hey? We met for dinner one fine Sunday night. Ben said on his profile that he was 5'8". He was definitely 5'5"- which is fine.. just own it. I wore heels.. and would have passed on them had I known what I was in for.
Then there was Drew. Drew was fresh off the plane from PA and we hit it off right away. Met for drinks. Noticing a theme? Yeah- I take all my online boys to the same bar. I bet the bartenders are starting to notice. "That girl gets around." Yeah. around to a lot of FIRST dates. Anyways, back to Drew. Great first meeting- received a text about how much fun he had and asked if we could do it again the following week? "Of course!", I replied. That was two weeks ago and I still haven't heard from Drew. Another one bites the dust...
Moving on to Keller. Keller is new to W-S from Spartanburg and works in Nascar. (Yeah, we all know how much I lurrrrve Nascar.) We exchanged a number of emails and then he asked if he could find me on facebook. Sure! Oh, Keller.. IF you're going to try and date on the side, you might want to make private the fact that you're in a relationship on the good ole' FB. When questioned about his status, his response was that he "hadn't changed it from years ago." I smell a rat.
Then there was John... I mean Josh, I mean John. We went out for drinks last night. John is 26 and works in aviation with a side hustle in photography. Perfect! We went out for a drink (of course) and when we walked in, I ran into an old guy friend from college. Before things got weird after a big hug from Kyle, I decided I should intro him to my date. "Kyle, this is Josh.. wait, this is John, SORRY!" Eek. First rule of dating? Know your dates name. We had lots to talk about and it honestly felt like we had known eachother for a long time. He asked me to hang out again tonight. To be continued....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha you are too funny! I love the recaps even though i have heard them in person too... p.s. love the new background! :)
ReplyDelete