Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Set Up

For as many blind dates as I have been on, tomorrow will be the first set up from a friend. Sabrina and her boyfriend (<-- you like that, Sabs? :) ) decided that I should meet his best friend, Adam. So, through a little scheming from the two of them, he found me on facebook.

Adam is 22.. which is way younger than most of the guys i've been going out with recently. He lives in Charlotte, and we all know how I feel about long distance relationships. He likes to fish and go to races. I hate seafood and could care less about Nascar. But the funny thing is? I'm more excited about this date than I have been about any of the past dates. He is super sweet. He calls and asks how my day has been and I've yet to hear him say a negative comment.

Results to follow.. wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am excited for you and can't wait to hear how it goes!!!! :)

    P.S. - I love seeing my name and boyfried in the same sentence...so fun:)

    ReplyDelete