skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hello, Mr. Right? It's me, Jenn.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Believe it or not...
I actually have no words. Nothing to update. Nothing to complain about. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
Is this good or bad? Hmm for lack of anything interesting going on in my life right now, we'll go with bad.
1 comment:
Lizzy
July 22, 2011 at 4:33 AM
You should try okcupid!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
This blog is to chronicle all the hilarity that accompanies online dating. From first date horror stories, to updates on those who made it to a second. Feel free to have a laugh or two at my expense. I couldn't make some of this stuff up if I tried.
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(22)
►
December
(3)
▼
July
(7)
Believe it or not...
I got stood up by the stood up-ee
Re-date.
I guess my search is over...
Jenn, The Jerk.
The Facebook Dilemma
Meet Carter
►
June
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
2010
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(14)
Contributors
Jenn
Sara
Powered by
Blogger
.
You should try okcupid!
ReplyDelete