"Whenever I’m Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don’t mind if I do!"
Take for example my stalking update from last night. It went a little something like this...
Hmm.. wonder what Carter is up to? Let me just check his FB profile. OH! a new update... reading.... "Sometimes I wonder if still knows she was the one who completed me.."
aw well isn't that sweet. Waiiiiit. What??
Here's a clue, guys. IF you're trying to date someone new.. don't make the info so readily available that you're hung up on your ex. I mean, really. Definitely makes you more datable.. not.
So. I decided my best bet was just to ask him. "sooo... about your FB status? Still hung up on an ex?" Ballsy, I know. But I'm not playin' games here... and have no intention of being played... again.
His response?: No. I just liked the quote.
Hmm.. Do I buy it? The verdict is still out. But one thing I'm sure of? That stupid status message has now been removed from his page. Good boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment