Monday, August 9, 2010

The date.. dun dun dun

Meet Reidsville.

He asked me to meet him for dinner at Olive Garden (score- free meal numero uno) on Sunday night. Tish came over for a pre date screening and picked out an outfit for me. She even insisted that I wear heels- let's hope he's a not a shorty masquerading as a 6 foot-er. There was a bit of akwardness throughout the night- but I think only as much as can be expected for the first date with a stranger. Hmm, to pasta or not to pasta. Hold it together Jenn, no one likes a spagetti slurper. Wine? YES please!

He was very inquisitive and friendly- and told me I was prettier than my pictures let on- I KNEW i liked this guy, ha. He walked me to my car and I even let him kiss me goodnight.

Ten minutes later? He confessed his love for me. Okay, okay. Not really- but he did send me a text telling me how sweet I am and that he really wanted to see me again. SCORE- I've got him right where I want him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment