Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 2

I awoke to four emails and 8 winks. SWEET! oh. okay. Hold on.. let me take a closer look at these prospects.. getting less sweet by the minute. Ah, yes. FAIL.

My particular favorite was a small asian man from Charlotte- who told me that my smile inspired him to write a poem. Sorry, guy. I'm not a sappy girl- nor do I date men under 4 feet.

Then there was Reidsville. Interesting.. Geriatric Nurse, hmm, must be compassionate. Okay- he told me I was pretty- i'm his forever. Sent him an email back- will post his response later.

High School coach from Winston. Seems nice. We've emailed about 8 or 9 times today. Clearly, I've been super busy at work. He has potential.

Gah, I feel like such a playaaa. Go me.

Then there is D-bag # 2. Who was overly pushy and insisted we meet TONIGHT. He told me that he had been divorced for 2 years and he was a broker. Turns out- He just separated and works for his mom. How i know this? At lunch with Sabrina today, I mentioned him, and he's her cousin. Small world. Small, small, hit on your own cousin, kind of world. No thanks, D-bag. I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment