What a lame-o week on Match. I just may have worn out my winks. Seriously- only like two incoming winks and neither of interest.
Although- the original DB has called now THREE times in the past week with no answer from me? What is he thinking? and DB#2 (Sabs cousin) sent a random text "Hey stranger. (yes, stranger, indeed.) How are you?" PASS.
I think I need to up my A game with this online dating bit. Let's go over a few rules:
- MUST be over 5 foot 7. I'm 5'5" and with heels, about 5'8. Shorties need not apply.
- MUST have a J-O-B. And, by job- I mean one that pays.
- MUST never, ever, ever order a strawberry dacquiri on a date.
- MUST not be bipolar. Pick a personality and stick to it!
and Last but not Least:
- Must be able to handle someone who likes to turn hobbies into careers. (i.e.- no real time to date- pencil you in three weeks from now? Perfect- cya then.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
common- I said it is time to visit some of the new online dating sites: i.e. new inventory - and i am pretty sure you can still wink on them according to their commercials on the tv!
ReplyDeletethink about it and get back to me.