Sorry I've not been updating lately, but quite frankly there hasn't been much to write about. I hosted a bridal/bachelorette weekend at my place, so dating took a backseat to good friends.
I haven't even looked on Match for a few days- this online thing is hard work. Weeding out the creeps seems to take enough time to call it a part time job.
Tonight is date numero dos with Reidsville. He has fallen off the face of the earth when it comes to keeping in contact lately. He started off very strong- and has lingered down to just a few texts here and there. Out of sight, out of mind? We'll see. I'm a quick veto- so he better bring his A game tonight. I'll post details tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
get those winks out there - remember... it IS a numbers game - even as much as we joke about it... it is true (thank millar for the advice)
ReplyDelete