Okay- so here's the recap:
D-bag #2 finds it endearing to continue to text. Even after a few texts ago he declared he would "no longer bother me." The following morning was followed up with a "how are you today." The man is persistant if nothing else. If only [loser] wasn't a defining quality.
Reidsville asked me out. Woohoo. My first official Match date. Am I ready for this? Not sure! But hey, why the heck am I paying to date if I don't score a few free meals? Dinner on Sunday night. Results to follow.
The high School coach has fallen off the radar. Listen dude, if we have emailed consistently for a few days- and you haven't asked me out- check.ya.later. I'm not looking for a pen pal here. If you decide to grow a pair and ask me out- i'll be thoroughly impressed.
A few emails came in from different shades of not interested. I'm not feeling all that confident that i'm cut out for this - but still trying to keep an open mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment