a quick recap of the downfall of DB #1:
DB: you've been ignoring my calls :(
Me: Yes. You are correct.
DB: But why?
Me: Seriously? You need me to spell it out for you?
DB: I mean.. I just thought you'd be a little appreciative that I was honest. Obviously not.
Me: Is this a joke? You can't be serious.
DB: I really miss you. You're a great girl. and I feel bad about what I did. Can't you see it from
my point of view. I had to be honest. You should understand.
Me: No. no. no. Honest would have been a before the fact kind of deal. Not after.
DB: Yeah. But me and that girl are over. If you had answered my calls for the past two weeks,
I could have told you that.
Me: Ohhh. I see. That makes perfect sense. In that case.. we can totally be together. NOT.
There's no going back now.
DB: OKAY! well, then let's move forward!
ME: You are a deush. I forgive you for being a deush. But I don't forget.
DB: Okay! When you're ready to see this from my point of view.. please call me.
Me: Will do.. but don't hold your breath, sucka!
And that is that. Another one bites the dust.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment