Now this is the story all about how my date turned out to be a homosexual. I'd like to take a minute, just sit right here and I'll tell about how he drank a daiquiri while I drank a beer.
So, ladies- don't let this happen to you. Here are a few tips:
How to know if your date is gay:
- He orders a strawberry daiquiri..... with whip cream.
- He fails to notice how incredibly cute you are dressed on your second date- BUT did remember to comment on how cute your shoes were on the first.
- He doesn't once look at your cleavage.. even though it's clearly the third wheel on your date.
Needless to say- I skipped out on the movie with the oldie but goodie, "It's late, I think I better call it a night." FYI- it was 8pm. This however was not quite enough for him to get the hint that it was the worst. date. ever. and he still tried to swoop in for the kiss. I dodged that shit like a bullet.
After two text messages asking if I was alright- he earned a response from me that simply stated things were not going to work out.
So...... it's on to the next. I'd write more, but i'll be busy winking.
"You know. I am down with the gays. I just don't want to date one." Bahahaha!
ReplyDelete